Eurofinas and Leaseurope, as organisers of the Annual Convention, acts as joint controllers of your data. In order to process your registration for the convention we collect and use a limited set of data necessary in order for us to process your registration, payment for the Annual Convention and the functioning of the website. We also want to provide you with information on our other similar events organised by us as well as our industry newsletters.
Contact us at if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data and we will gladly assist you.
Participation & follow-up – Annual Convention
In order to process and execute your participation at the Annual Convention we need to use a limited set of your personal data, including name, address, email, company and payment details. Your information is also used in order for us to follow-up on the Convention through a satisfaction survey. Your personal data including name, surname, job title, company name and country will be used for the delegate list that will distributed to participants at the Convention and to the sponsoring companies of the Convention and this for networking purposes.
Events & newsletters
In order to provide you with information on our other similar events as well as to provide you with our industry newsletters we will process your personal data, including name, email and company.
Functioning of website
We will retain and evaluate information on your recent visits to our website for analytics purposes to better assess from where the interest in the Annual Convention is the greatest in order to enhance our service offer.
In order to maintain the websites functioning and to improve the intuitiveness of the Annual Convention website, your IP-address is recorded as well as information on your recent visits to our website.
Your information is primarily used in order for us to perform our contract with you and to enable us to comply with legal obligations, such as accounting measures and processing of VAT.
We will also provide you with further information on our other similar events and distribute our industry newsletters to you.
Based on our legitimate interest, we will use your personal information, such as IP-address, name and email, for the functioning and improvement of our website, follow-up to the Annual Convention through satisfaction surveys, as well as to allow us to enhance our service offer for the Annual Convention. We deem that your interests and fundamental rights do not override the above-mentioned interests. Further information on this assessment can be provided upon request.
We may share your information with the tax authorities for VAT purposes.
We will normally retain your personal information for 2 years following the Annual Convention.
Payment data is only stored for the duration needed for execution, accounting and other legal obligations but not longer than the settlement period (up to 2 years).
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request to receive your data in a machine-readable format or, if feasible, to be transferred directly to another processor (data portability).
In any circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the use of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact us at email@example.com or through the other contact channels outlined below. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we are under legal obligation to do so.
If you believe that your information is not handled correctly, it is possible for you to file a complaint with a data protection authority in a country of your choice, e.g. in your country of residence or with the Belgian Data Protection Authority.
For any request, enquires or further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Julie Debruyne at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our registered address Leaseurope/Eurofinas, Boulevard Louis Schmidt 87, 1040 Etterbeek, Belgium.
Last modification was made 31/05/2018 .